Product Description & Reviews
Egg yolk powder is made of spray dried pasteurized egg yolks. It is rich in lecithin and a good emulsifier. Dried egg yolks can be stored at room temperature as long as they are kept cool and dry. Once opened, egg yolks should be stored in the refrigerator. Reconstituted egg yolks should be used immediately or refrigerated and used that day. To reconstitute mix 1 tsp of powder with 2 tsp of water for 1 egg yolk.This product is certified Kosher (Pareve) by the Orthodox Union✡ Highest Quality Assured by Strict Orthodox Union Certification Standards.
Features & Highlights
- ✡ Highest Quality Assured by Strict Orthodox Union Certification Standards
- Pasteurized for safety and long shelf life
- Excellent emulsifying agent
- Can be reconstituted with water and used in place of fresh eggs
- Perfect for Molecular Gastronomy and Modernist Cooking applications
|Item Weight:||0.88 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 11.5 x 11.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.01 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.2 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.