Arette Organic Tea Seed Oil (USDA Certified) extra virgin, cold pressed 17 oz (500ml)
Super Savings Item! Save 38% on the Arette Organic Tea Seed Oil (USDA Certified) extra virgin, cold pressed 17 oz (500ml) by Arette Foods at Miss Patisse. MPN: OCT500. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ORGANIC TEA SEED OIL COLD PRESSED FROM THE SEEDS OF CAMELLIA OLEIFERA, A COUSIN OF THE TEA PLANT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS. ALL SEEDS ARE HAND PICKED.
Features & Highlights
- A very light cooking oil with virtually no taste; A terrific choice for cooking seafood and other entrees with subtle flavors - always a healthy choice for cooking and salads
- Can be used externally as a moisturizer to help with fine lines and wrinkles.
- Extra Virgin; Cold pressed from tea seeds
- High Smoke Point (485 F) - won't smoke and degrade as quickly as vegetable or coconut oil
- Contains tea polyphenols (antioxidants) to help combat inflammation, Low saturated fat, 0 Grams Trans Fat, No Cholesterol
|Item Weight:||2 pounds|
|Item Size:||2 x 12 x 12 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.28 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.76 x 4.61 x 4.61 inches|