Product Description & Reviews
Consumed by both warriors and meditating monks alike, Goji berries (also known as Wolfberries), have been used in Asian herbal medicine for over 5,000 years and has been regarded as one of the most nutrient-rich foods on earth. They are a vegetarian source of protein containing high amounts of essential amino acids, vitamins C and A, and over 20 trace minerals and vitamins (including zinc, iron, phosphorus, B2, vitamin E, and carotenoids). Our Goji berries are certified organic and come from small farmers to ensure maximum quality and minimum waste.WARNING: Consuming this product may expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Features & Highlights
- Just as delicious as they are nutritious: healthworks certified organic goji berries are soft and chewy berries that can be added to many recipes or enjoyed on their own for a vegan-friendly, gluten-free, and low-carb option
- Try with: trail mix, oatmeal, smoothies and teas, salads, or use a nutrient packed substitution for any recipe calling for dried cherries, cranberries or raisins
- Vitamin packed: goji berries are one of the most nutrient dense superfood berries on earth, they are loaded with essential amino acids, vitamins c and a, and high in protein and fiber
- Right from the source: our goji berries are hand selected from small sustainable farmers to provide a truly exquisite berry to your front door
- Healthworks 100 percent satisfaction promise: get a full refund or replacement within 30 days if you are not completely satisfied
|Item Weight:||2 pounds|
|Item Size:||3 x 8.5 x 8.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||8 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Healthworks, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.