La Tourangelle Organic Sunflower oil comes from expeller-pressed organic sunflower seeds, grown and processed without the use of any pesticide or chemicals, and GMO-free. Not only a beautiful flower, Sunflower also yields a versatile oil with a high level of oleic fatty acids, making it perfect for high temperature cooking. Use it as your daily go-to oil. La Tourangelle is an authentic and traditional producer of all-natural specialty oils, handcrafting a wide range of delicious artisan nut oils in California while also distributing premium oils imported from around the world. Share our passion for artisan oils!
Features & Highlights
- All-natural premium oil packaged in 16.9 fl oz (1 pt 0.9 oz) 500 mL protective tin can
- High temperature and neutral flavor, perfect for sautéing and frying and an excellent substitute for butter or canola oil
- Organic certified by USDA and CCOF
- Non-GMO project verified
- Kosher certified by Star K
- Country of Origin: Austria
- Unopened: 24-month shelf life Opened: best used within 6 months
- Suitable for medium-high to high heat.: Perfect for stir-frying, frying, sautéing, baking or blending into a dressing/sauce. Smoke point 450ºF.
|Item Weight:||0.507 pounds|
|Package Weight:||3.44 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.7 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by La Tourangelle, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.