GREAT MIX OF ORGANIC VINEGARS: Balsamic vinegar has a naturally sweet and tangy flavor that had countless uses in traditional and modern recipes. The succulent flavors of natural, organic pear, fig, raspberry, and pomegranate make these unique condiments a luxurious treat. Fruity and complex, they are great served with raw veg, goat cheese, bread, and beyond. Top your meal with these vinegars to take it to the next level.
Features & Highlights
- ORGANIC ITALIAN BALSAMIC VINEGAR - Our all-natural, authentic Italian flavored balsamic vinegars contain the best ingredients. Add a true taste of the Mediterranean to your meals like salads, soups, and pizza, or use it as a dip for bread. Healthy and delicious.
- A FAMILY TRADITION - The Mantova family has been creating flavored oils and vinegars for more than 30 years. Their experience shines in these incredibly complex vinegars with just the right amount of fruit to add depth to the flavor. Sweet and tangy, balsamic tastes great in a wide range of healthy recipes.
- OUTSTANDING FLAVOR - Traditional balsamic vinegar is unique within the world of vinegar and vinegar-based condiments. Unlike ordinary vinegar which begins as wine, balsamic vinegar is made directly from grape must, typically from grapes grown in the area of origin. The grape must is boiled in traditional open vats over fire until it reduces and thickens, concentrating the flavors.
- GREAT GIFT IDEA - This vinegar variety set is a great gift for all the chefs in your life, from beginners to the well-seasoned. Easy to use and full-flavored, your recipient will enjoy these healthy, unique, and delicious flavors served on all types of recipes, from the simple to the extraordinary.
- ALL-NATURAL FLAVOR - These balsamic vinegar condiments are a great way to add intense flavor without sacrificing health. Use on salad and healthy meals to add intense depth of flavor and satisfy the taste buds without the need for artificial, low quality, or questionable ingredients.
- Organic Flavored Vinegars from Italy
- Mantova family is creating flavored oils and vinegars for more than 30 years
- Outstanding balance between vinegar and each of these organic flavors
- A few drops on fresh goat cheese over delicate baby greens makes for a delicious summer dinner
|Item Weight:||5 pounds|
|Package Weight:||5.42 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.2 x 3.62 x 3.62 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Mantova, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 550748, ean: 0766789794768,
Acetum blaze has been introduced to the culinary world as the first balsamic glaze. While professional chefs have always used a balsamic glaze to finish their plates, few amateurs have the time or patience for the laborious process the end product de...
By Antica Italia
mpn: 1, ean: 0738498005015,
Antica Italia produces a premium gourmet quality Balsamic Vinegar. Antica Italia Balsamic Vinegar is produced in Modena, Italy which is the world center of Balsamic Vinegar production. Antica Italia is a twelve year quality balsamic vinegar, each bo...
mpn: MB1, ean: 0899532002015,
Numbered and signed, MiaBella balsamic vinegar is handcrafted in small batches and carefully selected for your enjoyment. Each bottle of MiaBella balsamic vinegar contains only the finest quality traditional aged balsamic vinegar. Made of 100% Trebbi...