Milliard Sodium Bicarbonate is the do-it-all:
• Breath Freshener: Rinse your mouth with a teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate in a glass of water
• Tooth Whitener: Sprinkle a coating of sodium bicarbonate on a wet toothbrush to whiten and polish teeth
• Skin Exfoliant: Soften skin and remove dead tissue with a paste of 3 parts of baking soda to 1 part water before rinsing
• Underarm Armor: Mix 2 tablespoons of sodium bicarbonate with 3 Tbsp of coconut oil and 2 Tbsp of arrowroot powder for a natural, homemade body deodorant
• Foot Soaker: Mix a ¼ cup of sodium bicarbonate with a gallon of warm water for an antifungal foot soak
• Bean Blessing: Dissolve a teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate in water when soaking beans to ease digestion
• Refrigerator Freshener: Leave an open container of sodium bicarbonate in your fridge to deodorize it
• Cutting Cleanser: Cleanse cutting boards and food prep surfaces with a sprinkle of sodium bicarbonate before scrubbing
• Dishwasher Helper: Add a tablespoon of sodium bicarbonate with dishwasher detergent to prevent water spots and deodorize the machine
• Water Softener: Add a ¼ cup to laundry to lift stains and soften fabrics
• Flower Power: Preserve flowers by adding a teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate to water in a vase
• Pool Pleaser: Add a liberal amount of sodium bicarbonate to your swimming pool to neutralize acidic pH and clarify the water
• Carpet Cleaner: Sprinkle a light dusting of sodium bicarbonate on carpets to deodorize them, then vacuum after 30-60 minutes, or boost carpet cleaners by adding ½ cup per gallon of steam cleaning solution
• Mattress Cleaner: Clean mattresses with a thin paste of sodium bicarbonate and a wet cloth. Rub it in and let it dry, then vacuum it clean
• Furniture Scrubber: Clean outdoor furniture by adding a teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate in a spray bottle with soapy water
Features & Highlights
- Made from anhydrous pure powdered sodium bicarbonate with no additives or preservatives.
- Use as a cleansing booster with your laundry or dish detergent, as a pH buffer in swimming pools, or for cleaning kitchen surfaces.
- A natural antigen against bacterial and fungal growth, as well as an effective pest deterrent, sodium bicarbonate can be used for a variety of things from deodorizing refrigerators to scrubbing vegetables.
- Non-perishable. Packaged in resealable bag to preserve freshness. Store away from light, heat, or humidity for longest shelf life.
- Odorless, opaque white powder. Available in 2 lb., 5 lb., 10 lb., and 50 lb. packages.
|Item Weight:||5 pounds|
|Item Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||7 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Milliard, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Arm & Hammer
mpn: 10302, ean: 0785923659527,
America's no. 1 trusted baking soda brand. The standard of purity. Hundreds of uses like: fresh box for baking. Since an open box of baking soda naturally absorbs unwanted smells and odors, always use a fresh, unopened box of Arm & Hammer Baking Soda...