Organic Carob, Australian, Roasted Carob Powder, Superfood, World's #1 Best Tasting, NON-GMO, Roasted Carob Powder, 2.2lb,Vegan,Organic Carob Powder,Carob, Aussie SharkBar,New Generation Carob, Paleo
Free Shipping Included! Save 1% on the Organic Carob, Australian, Roasted Carob Powder, Superfood, World's #1 Best Tasting, NON-GMO, Roasted Carob Powder, 2.2lb,Vegan,Organic Carob Powder,Carob, Aussie SharkBar,New Generation Carob, Paleo by The Australian Carob Co. at Miss Patisse. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Australian Roasted New Generation Carob Powder: The only true Nut Free and Allergy Free carob powder available. Our certified organic, non-GMO
Australian Roasted New Generation Carob Powder: The only true Nut Free and Allergy Free carob powder available. Our certified organic, non-GMO roasted carob powder is milled very fine, which makes it perfect for baking, cooking, smoothies, and shakes. Our Roasted Carob Powder (smells and taste like chocolate cocoa powder). Use in in place of cocoa powder. Perfect for cakes or icing. Use 1:1 in place of chocolate or Cocoa as directed in any recipe calling for carob. Australian Roasted Carob powder is also available in 200g (7.05oz.) bags. No caffeine or theobromine. Gluten-Free, Nut-Free, Allergy-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegan. Certified non-GMO, Certified HACCP (Food Safety) and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) Certified USDA Organic, Australian Certified Organic Processor, Kosher Certified. The carob orchard was planted with grafted trees in 2000 on a 76-acre block of land, and today there are approximately 6000 trees encompassing seven different non-bitter, sweet varieties. Using sustainable farming practices, no insecticides or pesticides are used on the property. Carob pods, which hang from the tree in branches, take just under a year to mature. The pods are harvested in March and April and taken directly to the manufacturing shed located on the property where they are allowed to naturally dry to moisture levels of 10% or lower for processing. They are then washed and processed in a state-of-the-art designed machine that turns the carob pods into small chunks of kibble. The seeds inside the fibrous pods are separated out. When the kibble is sufficiently dried it can be milled, either raw or roasted, into a powder. The Australian Carob Co. is the largest commercial organic carob processor in Australia and produces a range of USDA Organic, non-GMO consumer products including carob syrup, raw and roasted powder, and raw kibble nibbles. The facility ONLY processes carob, which eliminates cross-contamination and produces allergy-free products. New Generation Carob.
Features & Highlights
- World's #1 Best Tasting Organic Roasted Carob Powder. New Generation Sweet. Smooth. Fine. Not bitter or burnt tasting like old generation carob powder. Australian Roasted Carob Powder is closer to cocoa/chocolate powder than any other carob powder in the world.
- World's Best New Generation Carob, Grown for taste-Ingredients: Australian Certified Organic Carob -High in fibre -Low glycemic index of 15 -Diabetic friendly -Vegan, non-bitter & sweet-Raw food, Superfood -Ideal for use in yogurt, smoothies, shakes, baking -Add to breakfast cereal -Use in blueberry, carob muffins, and cakes
- No additives, colors or preservatives (100% Pure and Raw) -No added sweeteners -No insecticides or pesticides -Gluten-Free, Nut-Free, Allergen-Free, Dairy-Free, Caffeine-Free, Theobromine-Free
- Certified Non-GMO -Certified HACCP (Food Safety) and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) Certified -USDA Organic -Australian Certified Organic Processor
- Kosher Certified -Classic alternative to chocolate -Grown, Harvested, Processed, Stored, Packed onsite -A New Generation Carob
|Manufacturer:||The Australian Carob Co.|
|Brand:||The Australian Carob Co.|
|Publisher:||The Australian Carob Co.|
|Studio:||The Australian Carob Co.|
|Item Weight:||2.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||8 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.5 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by The Australian Carob Co., contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Hoosier Hill Farm
Hoosier Hill Farm Carob Drops are naturally sweet and delicious. These drops are often used as a substitute for chocolate or cocoa powder in cakes, cookies, and candy. Substitute carob chips for chocolate chips in cookies and muffins.1 lb. Hoosier Hi...
mpn: hw-cacao nibs 2lb, ean: 0723175813106,
The base of everything chocolate - a cacao nib is a cacao bean that’s been chopped and broken into very small pieces. Cacao Nibs is known to contain theobromine which has similar effects to caffeine. They also contain a rich supply of antioxidants,...