Traditionally used in Thai cuisine in cake or block form that is easily sliced or shaved with a knife, Palmyra palm sugar is often used to round off the savory, tangy, and spicy notes in many of our dishes. Whether it is a curry, basil stir-fry, or green papaya salad, Palmyra palm sugar enhances all of the explosive flavors found in Thai food. Often accompanied with coconut milk, fresh fruit such as durian or jackfruit, and ice, this natural sweetener allows one to enjoy a refreshing and thirst quenching dessert without overwhelming it with the sharpness of refined sugar. Instead it has a rich and deep flavor with hints of caramel and butterscotch you too will enjoy in your favorite beverage, baked goods, and wholesome dishes. And with a low glycemic index of 35 (compared to 55 in honey and 68 in cane sugar) that most palm sugars like coconut, date, and nipa are known for, you can now head to the kitchen and fix a guilt-free treat for you and the entire family.
Features & Highlights
- 100% Palm Sugar from the Palmyra (Borassus Genus) palm tree, a cousin to the coconut and date palms, and native to Southeast Asia.
- Lower glycemic index, rich in nutrients such as potassium, iron, zinc, amino acids, and the vitamin B family.
- Distinctive aroma and taste of butterscotch and caramel; no additives, colors, refined sugars, artificial flavors, or preservatives. Excellent in coffee and tea, baked goods, and rounding out other flavors in savory and spicy dishes.
- Natural matted brown color, an indication of minimal processing and purity. Gloss, a lighter color, and hardness indicate refined sugars, molasses, or other thickeners may have been combined with palm sugar.
- Granulated for easier use. Packaged in glass jar that is safer for you and the environment.
|Package Weight:||1.03 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.35 x 3.23 x 3.23 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Nana Solutions, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Double Horses
Ingredients: FRESH NATURAL JUICE FROM COCONUT FLOWER.1 - 17.6oz Container of Natural Thai PURE PALM SUGAR by Double Horses. Imported from Thailand. Use in your favorite Thai curries and sauces, or to flavor your sweets and desserts!. ...
By Big Tree Farms
mpn: jiw2-kino-tiu4075, ean: 0885710774003,
Sweet Tree is the world's first certified organic coconut palm sugar. The sweet nectar from the flower blossom of the green coconut palm tree, Coco Nucifera, is collected, boiled and granulated, creating CocoCrystals. Indonesian vanilla pods are add...
By Great Value
Bold Title Add a little sweetness to your day with Great Value Pure Cane Sugar. It comes in a 4-lb bag for your convenience. This Great Value cane sugar is suitable for all of your dessert baking needs such as cakes, cookies and more. Sprinkle a li...
mpn: OJI04616, ean: 0845772046166,
USDA Organic Gluten Free Non GMO Kosher Certified Organic by: Organic Certifiers, Inc Product of IndonesiaVariety: Cocos NuciferaOrigin: Java, IndonesiaPalm Sugar can be used as a direct replacement for cane sugar.The tropical climate and mineral ric...