Viva Naturals - Organic Cacao Nibs, 1 lb Bag
Viva Naturals - Organic Cacao Nibs, 1 lb Bag by Viva Naturals at Miss Patisse. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Theobroma: Food of the Gods Criollo cacao is revered as the “Food of the Gods”, traditionally used in Mayan ceremonies and rituals to promote
Theobroma: Food of the Gods
Criollo cacao is revered as the “Food of the Gods”, traditionally used in Mayan ceremonies and rituals to promote vitality and purification. Considered to be nature’s chocolate, Viva Naturals Cacao Nibs deliver unrivaled flavor and aromatic precursors among all variations of cacao.
The Goodness of Viva Naturals Cacao Nibs
Polyphenols, catechins and procyanidins naturally present in cacao promote cardiovascular health by offering defense against the effects of oxidation. These powerful compounds help maintain healthy cholesterol levels within the normal range.
Unlike processed chocolate, our cacao retains essential minerals like magnesium, chromium, calcium and iron. An ounce provides roughly 20% of your daily recommended intake of magnesium per day.
Compared to caffeine, this powerful compound provides a stimulant-free natural energy source. Experience the benefits of theobromine without the dreaded caffeine crash.
The Viva Naturals Difference
Viva Naturals uses the finest variation of cacao from sacred Peruvian Criollo beans, highly prized as the most superior and rarest sources of cacao. Our Criollo cacao beans are naturally fermented, a crucial step in initiating exquisite chocolate taste and subtle bitter qualities. Criollo beans lack the tart and often, unpleasant, properties commonly associated with inferior cacao varieties. Our delectable little nibs help satisfy guilty chocolate pleasures without sacrificing rich chocolate flavor. Viva Naturals Organic Cacao Nibs are certified non-GMO and are sustainably sourced from Peruvian farmers in accordance with fair trade practices.
Features & Highlights
- HIGHLY PRIZED CACAO BEANS - Viva Naturals Organic Raw Cacao Nibs are sourced from the most superior variation of cacao beans, the Criollo. These beans offer exquisite chocolate aroma and taste, without the bitterness traditionally found in raw cacao.
- NUTRIENT-DENSE SUPERFOOD - Cacao is especially rich in health-promoting flavonoids, fatty acids and minerals such as iron, calcium and magnesium. These nutrients contribute to the maintenance of good health and overall well-being.
- ALL-NATURAL ENERGY ENHANCER - Theobromine, a powerful stimulant naturally present in cacao, helps to maintain energy levels all throughout the day unlike the dreaded caffeine crash. Incorporate raw cacao nibs into your daily morning routine for a jitter-free energy boost.
- VERSATILE KITCHEN INGREDIENT - Use cacao nibs in cookies as an alternative to chocolate chips, make healthy granola bars, add to smoothies or even sprinkle nibs on salads for a savory treat.
- Viva Naturals Organic Cacao Nibs are certified organic, non-GMO, gluten-free and are free from unwanted pesticides and harmful impurities. Note: Since our all-natural Cacao Nibs come from crushed cacao beans, your pouch may contain a few stems and bits of hard shells -similar to unpopped popcorn kernels. When sprinkling on foods, keep an eye out for them and discard.
|Item Size:||3.5 x 12 x 12 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.88 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.2 x 2.05 x 2.05 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Viva Naturals, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Viva Naturals
mpn: 2062, ean: 0716080067245,
Viva Naturals Organic Coconut Oil gives you an easy, wonderful way to add flavor to your diet, and boost your skin and hair regime with the power of MCTs, immune boosters, and compounds found in coconuts.The Viva Naturals DifferenceViva Naturals does...
mpn: 380, ean: 0000053701237,
Solgar - Brewer's Yeast Powder 14 oz Supports Heart & Digestive Health A completely natural primary Brewer’s Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) that provides a source of amino acids, B-complex vitamins and minerals. SOURCE: Most Brewer’s Yeasts a...
By Lilys Sweets
mpn: 00119005, ean: 0856481003180,
Dark Chololate Premium Baking Chips 9 oz BagProduct DescriptionGreat-tasting, healthy baking starts with great-tasting, healthy ingredients. Lilys dark chocolate baking chips, stevia-sweetened with no added sugar, are great for everything from cookie...
By Nature Nate's
mpn: 00109340, ean: 0038778830321,
Packaged in an easy-to-use 32-oz. squeeze bottle, Nature Nate’s 100% Pure Raw & Unfiltered Honey is the perfect sweetener in foods, drinks and recipes, enhancing the natural goodness of every flavor. For unmatched taste and wholesome nourishment, t...
mpn: 2900001858, ean: 0747916911944,
Nuts are the heroes of wholesome snacking. And Planters offers a wide variety of delicious nuts. When you're looking for snacks with protein and nutrients, grab a handful of Planters nuts (or try one of our snack bags).Plastic, resealable jar makes i...
By Nature's Way
Coconut Oil, 32 ozOrganic & Extra VirginCoconut oil is a natural energy source because it contains MCTs (medium chain) “good fats” the body uses to produce energy. As a dietary supplement, Coconut oil is a good addition to physical activity, exer...